zsh-users
* wrong size zsh3.0.0 NeXTStep to SUN
@ 1996-10-22 22:58 Timothy J. Luoma
From: Timothy J. Luoma @ 1996-10-22 22:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

When I connect from my NeXT to a Sun running 3.0.0, my RPROMPT is
not set correctly.

I have the window set up this way

       100
|-----------------|
|-----------------| 3
|-----------------| 0
|-----------------|

but the zsh seems to be 80x30

If I resize the window even a tiny bit, zsh resizes properly.

Any idea how I can get this to work properly immediately?

Thanks again, ZSH users,
TjL

* Re: wrong size zsh3.0.0 NeXTStep to SUN
       [not found] <199610240038.KAA10543@molly.cs.monash.edu.au>
@ 1996-10-24  4:10 ` Timothy J. Luoma
From: Timothy J. Luoma @ 1996-10-24  4:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tlm; +Cc: zsh-users

Responding To:	Deborah Ariel Pickett <debbiep@cs.monash.edu.au>
Original Date:	Thu, 24 Oct 1996 10:38:15 +1000 (EST)

> The important line being:  eval `resize`
> If you do this does zsh learn the true window size?

Yes, that does solve the problem.

Thanks, I will include that line in my startup files.

I am not sure why it is doing it.  It is also doing it when I
rlogin to my Linux account.

neither one of them was doing it all the time.

Weird

TjL