zsh-users
* zsh-3.0.1 slow on NeXTStep 3.3 (m68k), history commands coming out wrong
@ 1996-11-05  3:54 Timothy J Luoma
From: Timothy J Luoma @ 1996-11-05  3:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users, comp-sys-next-software

zsh-3.0.1 compiled fine, but it is still way too slow when drawing
the PROMPT and RPROMPT.

Also, using the UP arrow to go back through history commands ends
up with screwed up lines (mangled commands, old and new combined,
etc).

Anyone else having similar problems?

I'm using Stuart.app 2.6.3+ under NS 3.3 patch1

TjL, still using 2.6-beta13

* Re: history commands coming out wrong
@ 1996-11-05 13:48 ` Gerald Skerbitz
From: Gerald Skerbitz @ 1996-11-05 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Timothy J Luoma; +Cc: zsh-users, comp-sys-next-software

Yes. I'm having the screwed up lines all over the place when going through
history.  This problem has existed since 2.6-beta8 or so.  It got fixed for a
release or two (was great in 2.6-beta13) but it appears it's back again.

Gerry,
3.0.0 Sun Solaris 2.4
setopt:
allexport alwaystoend appendhistory autocd automenu autonamedirs autopushd
nobgnice cdablevars completeinword extendedglob globdots histignoredups
ignoreeof interactive interactivecomments listtypes menucomplete monitor
nonomatch pathdirs pushdignoredups pushdminus pushdsilent pushdtohome
shinstdin zle

--
Gerry
Gerald Skerbitz <gsker@med.umn.edu> U of MN Med School Admin 6-5379