zsh-users
* Contrl-Z action.
@ 1996-11-05 10:46 Alexey Solovyov
From: Alexey Solovyov @ 1996-11-05 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi, guys,

It seems to me that the mailing lists are not very popular among zsh
guys. Or we really have nothing to talk about?

But I've got a question. Once I came up why I want to have my job
suspended by pressing Cntrl-Z ? Ok, I want it to run in background
right after that. In another words how to (where) redefine action of
Ctrl-Z?  Any comments why nobody should change it are also very
welcome.

All the best,
Alexey A. Solovyov
<alekso@math.ucr.edu>