zsh-users
* Zsh for Win95 ?
@ 1997-08-09 13:40 Wez Furlong
From: Wez Furlong @ 1997-08-09 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi,

I think someone asked about this before; A friend of mine has left Uni
and got a job; he is now without a UNIX machine to plat with and has to
put up with DOS & Win95.

I recall that someone else asked if zsh has been ported to run on a
Win95/NT machine; Please can you tell me where to get it from?

Thanks in advance,

Wez.

--
Wez - Electronics Undergraduate at the University of York

Insult Of The Day: Thou ruttish doghearted flirt-gill!

* Re: Zsh for Win95 ?
@ 1997-08-09 14:23 ` OKANO Dai
From: OKANO Dai @ 1997-08-09 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi,

You'll find zsh for Win95/NT in
 ftp://ftp.blarg.net:/users/amol/zsh/ .

  I've once tried them on my Win95 of Japanese version.  Forgot my
reason why I've thrown away, but later someone on this list said they
work well. Maybe the trouble I had was something specific with
Japanese environment or maybe had been improved as the revison number
increased.

Tell me how good it was when you have tested.

--
OKANO Dai : gau@mmm.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp