zsh-users
* customizing
@ 1997-12-01 17:55 Andres Gomez Navarro
From: Andres Gomez Navarro @ 1997-12-01 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'zsh-users@math.gatech.edu'

----------

Hello:
	I have the ZSHELL in my HP C160 ws, and I have a couple of questions:

1.- How can I put my time zone in order to obtain the correct hour with "date" command?
2.- Can I customize my z-shell in the sense of obtaining  the date and the system messages in spanish (with cshell it was by means of the LANG environment variable)

	Thanks a lots in advance.

* Re: customizing
@ 1997-12-01 18:24 ` Andrew Main
From: Andrew Main @ 1997-12-01 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andres Gomez Navarro; +Cc: zsh-users

Andres Gomez Navarro wrote:
>1.- How can I put my time zone in order to obtain the correct hour with "date" command?
>2.- Can I customize my z-shell in the sense of obtaining  the date and the system messages in spanish (with cshell it was by means of the LANG environment variable)

These questions are independent of the shell; the only difference between
csh and zsh here is the syntax.  You can set LANG with the syntax

export LANG=sp

and the timezone is similarly specified by the TZ parameter.

-zefram