zsh-users
* Re: completion ignoring (I'm using 3.0.5)
@ 1998-05-22 16:00 John Riddoch
From: John Riddoch @ 1998-05-22 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

> $ fignore=(.o:.elc:\~:.wmd:,v:.\~1\~)
> $ mktar[tab]
> mktar        mktargz      mktargz,v    mktargz.~1~
>

> am I doing something wrong or do I need to upgrade my ZSH?  3.0.5 is the
> latest I have been using because it seemed the most stable....

Strangely, my fignore works as a space separated list:
jr:astar% echo $fignore
.bbl .blg .toc .aux .bak .log .bin ~

This is 3.0.5 as well.

Maybe the docs are wrong?

--
John Riddoch	Email: jr@scms.rgu.ac.uk	Telephone: (01224)262721
Room C6, School of Computer and Mathematical Science

* Re: completion ignoring (I'm using 3.0.5)
       [not found] <199805221552.QAA03234@astar.scms.rgu.ac.uk>
@ 1998-05-22 15:55 ` Timothy J Luoma