A short time ago, at a computer terminal far, far away, Bart Schaefer wrote: > > I'm running into a problem with patterns in a case statement: >This is fixed by a patch from zsh-workers article 4595. Thanks. Unfortunately it wouldn't apply against 3.1.5, and I couldn't find a way to patch it manually; it looks like there were too many other changes since then. I picked up the zsh-3.1.5-pws-11 archive from Peter's page, but I'm curious when a new beta version (3.1.6?) might be released. How does that usually work? -- Will Day OIT / O&E / Technical Support willday@rom.oit.gatech.edu Georgia Tech, Atlanta 30332-0715 -> Opinions expressed are mine alone and do not reflect OIT policy <- Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Benjamin Franklin, Pennsylvania Assembly, Nov. 11, 1755