zsh-users
* Re: howto: no space after completion
@ 1999-05-06 15:25 Sven Wischnowsky
From: Sven Wischnowsky @ 1999-05-06 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

I wrote:

> There isn't (apart from menucomplete, but that has a nasty side-effect ;-).

Before somone corrects me... of course, even menucompletion inserts
the space if there is only one match.

Bye
 Sven

* Re: howto: no space after completion
@ 1999-05-06 15:17 Sven Wischnowsky
From: Sven Wischnowsky @ 1999-05-06 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Timothy J Luoma wrote:

> how can I get there _not_ to be a space after a tab-completion?
>
> I thought there was a setopt for this, but I can't find one.

There isn't (apart from menucomplete, but that has a nasty side-effect ;-).

The only way you can get that is to give an empty suffix (-S '').

Should there be an option for that? (Meaning: why do you want it?)

Bye
 Sven

* howto: no space after completion
@ 1999-05-06 13:19 Timothy J Luoma
From: Timothy J Luoma @ 1999-05-06 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

how can I get there _not_ to be a space after a tab-completion?

I thought there was a setopt for this, but I can't find one.

TjL

3.1.5-pws-15