zsh-users
* Re: completion and aliases
@ 2000-01-13 15:37 Sven Wischnowsky
From: Sven Wischnowsky @ 2000-01-13 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:

> Is it not possible to make a completion for an alias? If yes, must I do
> something special, if no, why not?

Aliases are expanded by the lexing code so that the completion
normally doesn't see them. You can make the completion (both
compctl and the new system) work on names of aliases by setting the
COMPLETE_ALIASES option.

Hope that's what you meant.

Bye
 Sven

* completion and aliases
@ 2000-01-13 15:32 Jesper K. Pedersen
From: Jesper K. Pedersen @ 2000-01-13 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Is it not possible to make a completion for an alias? If yes, must I do
something special, if no, why not?

Kind Regards Jesper.