zsh-users
* Re: (forw) --help able programs and completion]
@ 2000-06-26 11:08 Matthias Kopfermann
From: Matthias Kopfermann @ 2000-06-26 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

> Nowhere. compinstall is about configuration with styles (mostly).
that's what i was thinking. Still it helps a beginning
compstyle-user. perhaps something like that for the _complete_ functions?
> We have a function to complete the options described by the `--help'
> output, it's called `_use_lo'
Hmm, a name that really does not explain anything, does it?
So in order to use it one has to know it first :)

On the other hand I am happy that I can use this function, thank
you!

* Re: (forw) --help able programs and completion]
@ 2000-06-26 11:12 Sven Wischnowsky
From: Sven Wischnowsky @ 2000-06-26 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users; +Cc: Matthias Kopfermann

Matthias Kopfermann wrote:

> > Nowhere. compinstall is about configuration with styles (mostly).
> that's what i was thinking. Still it helps a beginning
> compstyle-user. perhaps something like that for the _complete_ functions?
> > We have a function to complete the options described by the `--help'
> > output, it's called `_use_lo'
> Hmm, a name that really does not explain anything, does it?
> So in order to use it one has to know it first :)

Yes. The one who wrote it probably should have documented it
somewhere.

I /think/ it wasn't me this time.

> On the other hand I am happy that I can use this function, thank
> you!

Pas de probleme...

Bye
 Sven

P.S.: Hittfeld? *Das* Hittfeld? Ich hab' mal in Buchholz gewohnt
      (naja, in Holm-Seppensen)...

* Re: (forw) --help able programs and completion]
@ 2000-06-27 11:08 Sven Wischnowsky
From: Sven Wischnowsky @ 2000-06-27 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> Which reminds me, Sven:  There's still the bug where setting the `menu'
> style to `select=N' for some number N is not working at all.  Menu
> selection never starts for me.

Huh? It works for me when I do something that would start
menu-completion (automenu or...). And if there are enough matches, of
course.

And without explicitly loading complist.

Bye
 Sven