zsh-users
* screen refresh bug
@ 2000-07-12 18:55 DIAS DA SILVA LOIC
From: DIAS DA SILVA LOIC @ 2000-07-12 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi,

I have a little problem with zsh (compiled version 3.1.6 or debian package
3.1.9) :

when i use the backward on history with arrow keys the first command line
is ok but if i backward again the screen refresh don't make is job, the line
is not viewable, zle don't allow me to see the line but if i put my cursor
somewhere in the line and make a space/backsuppr i can see some letters of
the line.. it's so funny.. ;)
i have tried to put a vt100 TERM (i use screen), linux TERM.. but that
do nothing better.
I've also read the FAQ and some ml archives.
the same thing appears with a large command line..

Thx a lot for answers.

--
---

 Mglcel
 mglcel@linuxfr.net

It's simply unbelievable how much energy and creativity people have
invested into creating contradictory, bogus and stupid licenses...
        --- Sven Rudolph about licences in debian/non-free.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-07-12 18:55 UTC | newest]