zsh-users
* Re: [3.1.9 bug] zsh does not die
@ 2000-11-08 10:40 Sven Wischnowsky
From: Sven Wischnowsky @ 2000-11-08 10:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Vincent Lefevre wrote:

> With zsh 3.1.9 under OSF1, I execute a telnet and delete the window.
> If the window was an xterm, no problem, zsh is properly killed. But
> if it was an rxvt (version 2.18), zsh does not die and takes a lot
> of CPU time.

That sounds like that old bug we fixed for xterm.

But I can't reproduce it here, with the latest zsh and rxvt v2.75 on
OSF1 (DU V4.0f).

Bye
 Sven

* Re: [3.1.9 bug] zsh does not die
@ 2000-11-08 18:32 ` Vincent Lefevre
From: Vincent Lefevre @ 2000-11-08 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 11:40:17 +0100, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
> But I can't reproduce it here, with the latest zsh and rxvt v2.75 on
> OSF1 (DU V4.0f).

I'll try tomorrow with the latest stable version of rxvt...

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des

* [3.1.9 bug] zsh does not die
@ 2000-11-07 10:15 Vincent Lefevre