zsh-users
* lost a couple colors
@ 2001-05-06 19:52 Jeff Shipman
From: Jeff Shipman @ 2001-05-06 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

When I switched over to using zsh, I seemed to
have lost a couple colors in my ls. I've lost
bold cyan and bold red. Here are the lines
from my /etc/DIR_COLORS.

LINK 01;36      # symbolic link
.tar 01;31      # archives or compressed (bright red)
.tgz 01;31

If someone could point out why I lost these
two colors, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Jeff "Shippy" Shipman     E-Mail: shippy@nmt.edu
Computer Science Major    ICQ: 1786493
New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
Homepage: http://www.nmt.edu/~shippy

* Re: lost a couple colors
@ 2001-05-06 20:03 ` Yuki ONISHI
From: Yuki ONISHI @ 2001-05-06 20:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Dear zsh-users,

From: Jeff Shipman <shippy@nmt.edu>
> When I switched over to using zsh, I seemed to
> have lost a couple colors in my ls.
Just append the following line to your .zshrc.

eval `dircolors ~/etc/DIR_COLORS`

----
Sincerely yours
Yuki ONISHI