zsh-users
From: Kenneth Lareau <elessar@numenor.org>
To: "Bart Schaefer" <schaefer@candle.brasslantern.com>
Cc: nce@SLAC.Stanford.EDU, zsh-users@sunsite.dk
Subject: Re: inet_{a,p}ton prototypes in Src/Modules/zftp.pro
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 12:12:56 -0700	[thread overview]

Just for future reference, folks: docs.sun.com has the entire documen-
tation collections for at least Solaris 2.6, 7 and 8.  It can be a bit
slow at times, but it's extremely comprehensive.

A quick 'nm' on the libraries seem to show hooks in libresolv.so, but
apparently those functions really aren't defined there, and there's no
man pages for either on my install of Solaris 7.

Ken Lareau
elessar@numenor.org

In message <1010507145620.ZM27687@candle.brasslantern.com>, "Bart Schaefer" wri
tes: