zsh-users
From: Agris Taurins <taurins@penguin.inetnebr.com>
To: zsh-users@sunsite.dk
Subject: zsh apparently grabbing intr
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 16:03:41 -0500 (CDT)	[thread overview]

I hope someone can help at least give me some idea what's happening...

I'm running a RedHat 7.1ish Linux box.  I just installed the latest zsh
rpm, zsh-4.0.2-1.i386.rpm.

Now, zsh seems to be grabbing the intr signal from the keyboard and
keeping it all to itself.  For example, stty -a shows that intr is mapped
to ^C.  I press ^C on the keyboard and absolutly nothing happens.  I re-map
intr to ^K.  I can now press ^C to my heart's delight, but now zsh keeps
^K.

You get the picture.

It's not endemic of the system, because when I go to ksh or bash, the
interrupt works just fine.  Prior to 4.0.2-1 I was running some 4.x.x
version, but I don't recall what it was right now.  Under that version,
everything inerrupted just fine.  I changed no options or parameters
in conjuction with the install.

No, I don't extendedglob set.

Anyone with some clues?