On 2001-10-01 at 01:00 -0400, Joakim Ryden wrote: > Is there an option I need to (un)set to emulate the bash behaviour in > this instance? You're looking to modify the behaviour of a parameter. So look at the docs for that parameter ... $ man zshparam [...] 0 The name used to invoke the current shell. If the FUNCTION_ARGZERO option is set, this is set tem­ porarily within a shell function to the name of the function, and within a sourced script to the name of the script. -- If you're getting loose spam, then I suggest you reply with some Lomotil or KaoPectate. Loose spam is a terrible thing to deal with, requiring gloves and lots of soap, water, paper towels, and biohazard bags. -- Mike Andrews, NANAE