zsh-users
* Re: Yes, You Can Boost the Reliability of Windows
       [not found] <000069163af7$000019b3$00005e65@mailasia.com>
@ 2001-10-22 22:40 ` Jesper Holmberg
From: Jesper Holmberg @ 2001-10-22 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

* On Mon Oct 22, e24888@mail.yahoo.co.jp wrote:
> Dear Windows User,

Ohhh, I just recently signed up for this e-mail list, but it seems I
misunderstood the topic. Sorry, I'll unsubscribe right away.

:-)

Jesper

--
          Jesper Holmberg            |"But how can |
  jesper.holmberg@enst-bretagne.fr   | one be warm |

* Re: Yes, You Can Boost the Reliability of Windows
@ 2001-10-22 22:59   ` Will Yardley
From: Will Yardley @ 2001-10-22 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Jesper Holmberg wrote:
> * On Mon Oct 22, e24888@mail.yahoo.co.jp wrote:
> > Dear Windows User,
>
> Ohhh, I just recently signed up for this e-mail list, but it seems I
> misunderstood the topic. Sorry, I'll unsubscribe right away.

hehe.  on a serious note is there a reason this list isn't closed to
non-subscribers?  while this would be more difficult for someone who has
a quick question and doesn't want to subscribe, it would stop the UBE.

GPG Public Key:
http://infinitejazz.net/will/pgp/

* Re: Yes, You Can Boost the Reliability of Windows
@ 2001-10-23 10:58     ` Giorgos Keramidas
From: Giorgos Keramidas @ 2001-10-23 10:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 03:59:01PM -0700, Will Yardley wrote:

> hehe.  on a serious note is there a reason this list isn't closed to
> non-subscribers?  while this would be more difficult for someone who has
> a quick question and doesn't want to subscribe, it would stop the UBE.

It's probably better this way.  Making it hard for someone who wants
to ask a question and does not want to go through a subscription,
filter setup, unsubscription thing, is not very good IMHO.

-giorgos