zsh-users
* [4.0.4] Prompt display bug
@ 2001-11-02 12:09 Vincent Lefevre
From: Vincent Lefevre @ 2001-11-02 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

It seems that the left part of the prompt is printed twice in the
following case:

greux:~> sleep 10&                                                    <13:04:15
[1] 25255
greux:~> kill %sleep                                                  <13:04:24
greux:~>                                                              <13:04:26
[1]  + terminated  sleep 10
greux:~> greux:~>                                                              <13:04:26

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des

* Re: [4.0.4] Prompt display bug
@ 2001-11-02 15:08 ` Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2001-11-02 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vincent Lefevre, zsh-users

On Nov 2,  1:09pm, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
} Subject: [4.0.4] Prompt display bug
}
} It seems that the left part of the prompt is printed twice in the
} following case:
}
} [1]  + terminated  sleep 10
} greux:~> greux:~>                                                              <13:04:26

I can't reproduce this.  I tried both with and without always_last_prompt,
and with and without no_prompt_cr.  You're going to have to give us more
details.  Can you reproduce it with zsh -f ?

* Re: [4.0.4] Prompt display bug
@ 2001-11-02 16:02   ` Vincent Lefevre
From: Vincent Lefevre @ 2001-11-02 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 15:08:13 +0000, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> I can't reproduce this.  I tried both with and without always_last_prompt,
> and with and without no_prompt_cr.  You're going to have to give us more
> details.  Can you reproduce it with zsh -f ?

Strange. Though it happened several times a few hours ago, I can
no longer reproduce it in the same zsh session!