zsh-users
* nohup usage
@ 2002-05-30 15:13 Jay Hesselberth
From: Jay Hesselberth @ 2002-05-30 15:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

I've just done the bash --> zsh transition, and I like zsh except for
one thing (right now).

I run a fair amount of things in the background, and I'm sick of
forgetting to type 'nohup' before starting processes, and sick of not
being able to exit the terminal I started the process in, b/c it will
kill the process.

Is there to trap calls like 'start-program &' to be called under nohup?

Thanks,

Jay

Jay Hesselberth

University of Texas    2500 Speedway
MBB 3.424 / A4800      Austin, TX  78712

jhessel@mail.utexas.edu

ail: jhessel@mail.utexas.edu