Hi, Is anyone using _bsd_pkg with OpenBSD 3.x? The platform for which _bsd_pkg is relevant to me is OpenBSD. Until today, I hadn't realised that _bsd_pkg even existed. Having just tried it, I think the reason I didn't notice is that it behave{s,d} incorrectly and therefore I didn't realised that something intelligent was at work. Also, I notice that the OpenBSD ports tree contains a patch that I can't see in zsh CVS HEAD. I have attached the completion function that I have been using for pkg_delete and pkg_info. Mine is concise, partly because it does not support pkg_add, pkg_create, or other BSDs. However, there are some salient differences. Having downloaded the _bsd_pkg HEAD, it appears that there are some errors in it from the OpenBSD perspective (as in previous versions). I don't know whether this is because other BSDs are different or because no one has noticed. Is anyone aware of these sorts of things or is it only my perception?