In message <2419.1041518512@finches.logica.co.uk> on Thu, Jan 02, 2003 at 03:41:52PM +0100, Oliver Kiddle wrote: > Is there any chance that you could merge your OpenBSD functions into > the _bsd_pkg HEAD and then submit a patch to the zsh-workers list. They > can then be committed to cvs without upsetting FreeBSD users. It should > just be a matter of sticking an `openbsd*)' section in the various `case > "$OSTYPE" in' parts of the function. Yes, that's fine, I have attached a diff for the beast, only improving pkd_delete, and pkg_info. I also replaced tabs with spaces since the file seemed to have a mixture, and that's made the patch a bit large. This is just a heads-up and I don't really intent on anyone feeling willing to commit this verbatim -- it's night-time here and I'll have another look at it tomorrow. (And the person with the CC of my post is the OpenBSD port maintainer for zsh, so he may have something useful to add.) pkg_add still doesn't work quite right because it always has some directories (those matching the pattern /*) in the completion list, even if my current directory is not /. PS. I replaced '\'' with '', but maybe that's not portable? Also, I noticed that in my own script, I had an error for the -l option (I suspect it's an option that's never used in an interactive shell, let alone used with a completion mechanism).