zsh-users
From: John Buttery <john@io.com>
To: zsh-users@sunsite.dk
Subject: Re: bash convert: new completion system skeleton?
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:19:03 -0600	[thread overview]

* Borzenkov Andrey <Andrey.Borzenkov@siemens.com> [2003-01-24 14:19:04 +0300]:
> cool. I guess it could be really useful.

  I second that; I realize that zsh's new zstyle stuff is more powerful
inherently than bash's system, but still I see almost-daily updates to
the "bash-completion" project on freshmeat with new stuff and it would
be great to be able to use it.  That is, as long as it doesn't generate
too much unwanted work for someone and doesn't interfere with zsh's own
completion of course.  :)

 John Buttery
                                     (Web page temporarily unavailable)