On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 11:00:20AM -0500, Steve Borho wrote: > Has anyone already written a completion function for bitkeeper with > similar level of sophistication as the cvs helper? Not quite, but you're welcome to complete (ha ha) what I've already started, if you find it useful. As I recall, it worked reasonably well for what was there, but there were some bits, like setting flags, which I couldn't get working quite properly. There's plenty to do, if you want to hack at it. Files attached. Danek