zsh-users
* expansion after =?
@ 2003-07-02 17:31 Seth Kurtzberg
From: Seth Kurtzberg @ 2003-07-02 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hello list,

Is there a configuration parameter or option that enables path completion after equals, for example, export ENVVAR=/some/path/name?  I've been using zsh for some months now, and this is the only thing that bash does that I find missing in zsh.  But perhaps the behavior can be turned on in some way?

TIA

--
Seth Kurtzberg
MIS Corp