zsh-users
* zsh book?
@ 2003-11-17 15:34 Miek Gieben
From: Miek Gieben @ 2003-11-17 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh users

Hello,

I was browsing through all the zsh documentation and ML archives. And I
thought is there no zsh book available? 'O Reilly doesn't have one, and
even with google I can not find anything.

I only saw one reference in the ML archives about someone asking input
for a zsh book.

Does anybody know if there is something in the works (somewhere).

grtz
      Miek

PS yes I could print it all out, or read it from my screen, but I kinda
   like books :-)

--
Serenity now!
-- Frank Costanza (Seinfeld)