zsh-users
* CLI Tricks
@ 2003-12-12 11:32 zzapper
From: zzapper @ 2003-12-12 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi Ya

A) I use
bindkey -v (vi emulation)

is there any where to get it start in on-insert mode (ie command mode)

B)

I've read somewhere that I can repeat the previous keyword when typing
a command

eg

> cp verylongfilename (control metachar)

and you get

> cp verylongfilename  verylongfilename

But I couldn't get it to work.

zzapper
--

vim -c ":%s/^/WhfgTNabgureRIvzSUnpxre/|:%s/[R-T]/ /Ig|:normal ggVGg?"

http://www.vim.org/tips/tip.php?tip_id=305  Best of Vim Tips