Moin, * Bart Schaefer wrote (2004-04-01 20:04): >I think we've got some communications crossed here. > >Do you mean that if you type "cd " (note trailing space) and then TAB, zsh >lists user home directories? Yep. Annoying as hell, even with only application user beside myself. yooden@eumel % cd n nedit news nobody The first is a named directory (good), the other two are users (bad). >The other Thorsten (this is becoming confusing :-) means that you should >need to type "cd ~" (trailing tilde) and then TAB to get home directories >completed. That is understood, but not what I see on my box. Thorsten -- Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time he will pick himself up and continue on. - Winston Churchill