On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 10:38:00AM +0900, Jens Petersen wrote: > I received a bug report that the local variable `modsave' is > used uninitialised in bin_zle_call() (zle_thingy.c). The variable can't actually be used uninitialized -- the compiler just thinks it can. If we want to get rid of the warning, I'd recommend making the struct static rather than initializing it to an unneeded value on every call. Here's a patch that does this, plus it gets rid of some unneeded cleanup code that can't get triggered. ..wayne..