Hi Thorsten, Thorsten Kampe wrote: > Dear fellow zsh junkies, > > I am trying to categorize the current 141 zsh options for obvious > reasons. Unfortunately zshoptions(1) is no big help as it is just > alphabetically sorted. The Users' guide gives some limited > suggestions. > > So these are my categories[1]: > > * Compatibility > * Completion > * ambigious > * displaying > * Globbing > * History > * Miscellaneous (the "no category category") > * Pushd/Popd I don't know which extra category to add, but I think the "Miscellaneous" category is too long. Perhaps it can be shortened? > Thanks in advance, > Thorsten Ciao, Thomas -- Thomas Köhler Email: jean-luc@picard.franken.de <>< WWW: http://jeanluc-picard.de IRC: tkoehler PGP public key available from Homepage!