Kai Grossjohann wrote: > I think I remember having somebody seen with a tcsh which reported the > time a command took, if it took longer than N seconds. This seems to > be a useful feature, and since zsh has the union of all features of > all shells, surely it is possible in zsh, too. But how? What about setting REPORTTIME to N? :-) I use N=3: ~> grep REPORT .zshrc export REPORTTIME=3 > Kai Ciao, Thomas -- Thomas Köhler Email: jean-luc@picard.franken.de <>< WWW: http://jeanluc-picard.de IRC: tkoehler PGP public key available from Homepage!