zsh-users
* two very simple questions
@ 2004-08-23 22:52 William Scott
From: William Scott @ 2004-08-23 22:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ZSH-users

Hi Folks:

1.  I realize this one deserves a RTFM answer, but I haven't been able
to find it.

If I type

cp file1.txt file2.txt

and file2.txt doesn't already exist, zsh offers to "correct" the second
argument by making it file1.txt.

Same with mv

This is really annoying. Is there a way to turn off the correction
mechanism for the second argument but not the first?

2.  I built zsh 4.2.1 on OS X v. 10.3.5 and when I run make check, it
hangs here:

./Y01completion.ztst: starting.

So far all the completions seem to be working in practice.  Should I
worry about this?

Thanks.

Bill