Hi all, First time poster to this list, but I've been lurking for a while. Anyway. I recently upgraded to zsh-4.2.1. I have always used some lines in my .zshrc to use LS_COLORS with completion lists/menus: zmodload -i zsh/complist eval $(dircolors ~/.dir_colors) zstyle ':completion:*' list-colors "${(s.:.)LS_COLORS}" This has always worked fine, but with the recent upgrade to 4.2.1, it no longer works and I get a default set of colours, although I'm not sure where they're coming from - the only stuff that seems to be highlighted is executables in green, directories in red, and symlinks in blue. The LS_COLORS variable itself seems to be good and well, as they work fine with ls itself. Thanks in advance, Tom -- Tom Martin Gentoo Linux AMD64 Developer GPG Public key available on pgp.mit.edu, 0xB5C4FF89 IRC: slarti` ~ irc.freenode.net