* Nikolai Weibull [Dec 08, 2004 14:50]: > OK, but as Doug said, I'l make it configurable. I just tried a test > out and it turned everything blue basically, so I couldn't live with > it myself. I'll try to get an updated version out soon. OK, here it is. It's quite updated, so something may still have changed for the worse, but all substitutions seem to work fine, even with nested crap. Also, the dereferencing is now controllable through an option: let zsh_syntax_variables = 'short,long,all' where all encloses the previous two, and any combination of the other two may be used. short is for short special variables, e.g., $$ and $0 whereas long is for $ARGC, $status, and so on... I also added code to highlight variable assignments, which perhaps makes some sense. The color of variable dereferencing has also changed from Identifier to PreProc to match the colors of syntax/sh.vim. What do you think? nikolai -- ::: name: Nikolai Weibull :: aliases: pcp / lone-star / aka ::: ::: born: Chicago, IL USA :: loc atm: Gothenburg, Sweden ::: ::: page: www.pcppopper.org :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 ::: main(){printf(&linux["\021%six\012\0"],(linux)["have"]+"fun"-97);}