Hi, you may already be aware of http://stchaz.free.fr/mouse.zsh a mouse support extension for zsh (as a zsh script). I've updated it to also include support for the X clipboard selection (zsh cut buffer is exported to/from the clipboard). You need either the xclip or xsel utility. I've not tested it much yet, but I find it already quite useful (to exchange strings between commands/windows...). You may find the file attached, and soon at http://stchaz.free.fr/ when I have fixed the latest bugs. -- Stephane