* On Mon Mar-14-2005 at 05:37:46 AM +0100, Meino Christian Cramer said: > Hi, [...] > I hit ALT-x (execute) and enter the command > > vi-open-line-above (...-below) > > because the simple at the and of the line will execute the > script again.... > > Is there a Emacs-keybinding or Emacs-related command to open a line ? Not as visually appealing, but you can separate commands using the semi-colon. So when you hit C-p and want to add another command just type a ; first and then continue with the next command. Another way to do it is using zsh's history expansion[1]. !! recalls the previous command so you can type: % !! ; I know this is not what you asked for, but I hope this helps a bit. [1] I don't want to rant because I'm really fond of history expn, but you should look into them further at: http://zsh.sunsite.dk/Doc/Release/zsh_13.html#SEC48 -- Sami Samhuri