zsh-users
* Re: Zsh fails when Globing fails
@ 2005-07-27  9:47 Ligesh
From: Ligesh @ 2005-07-27  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

>    Hi Ligesh :)

> DervishD <zsh@dervishd.net> wrote:
>  IS there a config option which can get back the bash like behaviour?
>  setopt nullglob

Hey thanks a lot. Now that you have helped me, I am going to bother you with one more question. What is the metacharacter that expands to the current list of intelligent completions?  For instance, in cvs, I do cvs add <Tab>, it will show the list of new files, but '*' still expands to all the files in the directory. So is there a metacharacter that expands to the result of the intelligent completion?

Thanks

-Ligesh

[parent not found: <1122445746.19346.ezmlm@sunsite.dk>]