zsh-users
* completion in between non-spaces
@ 2005-08-11  2:06 Deliverable Mail
From: Deliverable Mail @ 2005-08-11  2:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Having solved completion after a non-space, but on a space, we need to
raise the bar and repeat the following everyday feat in bash:

tar cvf /home/user/dir/something

<== now you want to change dir to dirmore, left-arrow over / after
dir, and hit tab -- if there's a clear dirmore completion prefix, bash
will fill it in with no spaces.  But zsh refuses and I need to open up
a space and close it later.

Is it doable in teh midst of chars?

Cheers,
Alexy

* Re: completion in between non-spaces
@ 2005-08-11  2:40 ` Wayne Davison
From: Wayne Davison @ 2005-08-11  2:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Deliverable Mail; +Cc: zsh-users

On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 07:06:25PM -0700, Deliverable Mail wrote:
> Is it doable in the midst of chars?

setopt complete_in_word

Don't leave /home without it!

..wayne..