Hi all, I have installed zsh as a login shell and have done a bunch of configuring, but there is one feature I would like it to do that bash used to do, and cannot seem to locate any info on it. In bash, backspacing on an empty command line produced a beep. How can I make zsh do that? I have setopt beep in a startup file, and ambiguous filename expansions cause a beep. But backspacing on an empty command line does not. What have I overlooked? Thanks, Chuck -- The Moon is Waning Crescent (45% of Full) Get downloads from http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh and remember, INFORMATION WANTS TO BE FREE!