On 16 марта 2009 01:01:37 Bart Schaefer wrote: > On Mar 15, 9:56pm, iamjay wrote: > } > } When using vimkeybindings with bindkey -v... and you create a > laaaarge } command like: > } > } echo foo barfoo barfoo barfoo barfoo barfoo barfoo barfoo bar \ > } foo bar bar barba rbar b barb bar > } > } and you leave vim's insert mode.. theres no way for me to go to the > } upper line.. > > This is the way the line editor always works. When you hit enter > at the end of the First line, the editor finishes and passes the > line to the parser, which finds the backslash and starts up a new > editor for the second line. (This is true in emacs mode as well.) > > So leaving insert mode while editing the second line leaves you in > the same instance of the editor which "contains" only that second > line. > I misunderstood the issue, sorry.