zsh-users
* disable from command hash  table?
@ 2009-04-06  1:46 Atom Smasher
From: Atom Smasher @ 2009-04-06  1:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

is there a way to remove items from the command hash table?

i would've thought the "disable" builtin could do it, but it seems not.

i could print (and save) the hash table, empty the hash table, then
rebuild it based on my saved list, minus what i don't want. is there a
better way?

thanks...

--
         ...atom

  ________________________
  http://atom.smasher.org/
  762A 3B98 A3C3 96C9 C6B7 582A B88D 52E4 D9F5 7808

 	"We have a saying in our company.
 	 Our competitors are our friends.
 	 Our customers are the enemy."
 		-- James Randall,
 		Archer Daniels Midland Corporation,
 		("ADM, Supermarket to the world")
 		quoted in Fortune magazine 4/26/99

* Re: disable from command hash  table?
@ 2009-04-06  1:56 ` Atom Smasher
From: Atom Smasher @ 2009-04-06  1:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

On Mon, 6 Apr 2009, Atom Smasher wrote:

> is there a way to remove items from the command hash table?
>
> i would've thought the "disable" builtin could do it, but it seems not.
>
> i could print (and save) the hash table, empty the hash table, then
> rebuild it based on my saved list, minus what i don't want. is there a
> better way?
==============

unhash

doh!

--
         ...atom

  http://atom.smasher.org/
  762A 3B98 A3C3 96C9 C6B7 582A B88D 52E4 D9F5 7808

 	"If Jesus had been killed 20 years ago, Catholic school
 	 children would be wearing little electric chairs around
 	 their necks instead of crosses"
 		-- Lenny Bruce