[ Quoting Julien Nicoulaud at 10:48 on September 15 in "Re: vcs_info"... ] > Hi, > > It seems by default Git repos have precedence over Hg repos. You can force > the order this way: > > zstyle ':vcs_info:*' enable hg bzr svn git Ah, that is a nice work around. > I works fine for me (full setup here: > https://gitorious.org/prso/dotfiles/blobs/master/zsh/conf.d/07_Prompt.sh). > > May be it would be better if vcs_info automatically picked the inner repo ? Yes, I think so too. Thanks for your help. grtz Miek