[ Quoting at 14:57 on Dec 18 in "Re: default to file ..." ] > > If I use tab completion the following happens: > > > > ./scan -zone > > > > And nothing gets completed. How can I tell zsh to fallback to filename > > completion at that point? > > "scan" is a command that already has completion in zsh (it's part of > mh), but if you don't have mh it won't be able to produce any > completions. To disable a bundled completion, run compdef -d scan > after running compinit. While watching TV, I thought about this again. Is there a way to disable the default completion for the command 'scan' if you start it with './' ? Or, more general, if you start a command with ./ can you automatically disable the default completion? grtz, -- Miek