zsh-users
* auto suggestions
@ 2012-06-07  9:28 Miek Gieben
From: Miek Gieben @ 2012-06-07  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh users

Hello,

I just saw some references to the fish shell on twitter
http://ridiculousfish.com/shell/ and noticed a rather nice
feature of fish: auto-suggestion:
http://ridiculousfish.com/shell/images/autosuggestion.png

Is somelike like that even remotely possible with zsh?

I currently use:
bindkey -M viins '\e[A' history-beginning-search-backward-end

so that I can type something and then press the UP arrow to get
it completed. But in fish the completion happens on the command line,
which is way more cooler :)

 Regards,

--
    Miek Gieben                                                   http://miek.nl