zsh-users
* Somehow smoking a pipe twice...?
@ 2012-09-30 12:27 meino.cramer
From: meino.cramer @ 2012-09-30 12:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi,

Is this possible somehow with zsh?

My first command runs inside my mailfolder and looks like this

    ls -l `grep -l kolkrabe *`

which give me a list of all files which contains the word "Kolkrabe"
("Kolkrabe" is german for "common raven". Latin "Corvus corax").

But additionally I want to know the contents of the line, which
matches the grep command added to the end of the line "ls -l"
shows for each file. That is the output of

    grep -i "Kolkrabe" *

How can I combine both to one command ?

Thank you very much for any help in advance!
Best regards,
mcc