zsh-users
* User guide missing opening sentence in paragraph
@ 2012-09-26 11:22 Nazri Ramliy
From: Nazri Ramliy @ 2012-09-26 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi,

I was reading the user guide[1] and noticed that the second paragraph
seems to be missing its opening line(s). It starts with:

   "state we are at in completion, and is given as a sort of
    colon-separated path, starting with the least specific part.
    There's an ..."

Anybody know what the missing sentence(s) are?

nazri

[1] http://zsh.sourceforge.net/Guide/zshguide06.html#l154

* Re: User guide missing opening sentence in paragraph
@ 2012-09-30 16:10 ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2012-09-30 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

On Wed, 26 Sep 2012 19:22:57 +0800
Nazri Ramliy <ayiehere@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was reading the user guide[1] and noticed that the second paragraph
> seems to be missing its opening line(s). It starts with:
>
>    "state we are at in completion, and is given as a sort of
>     colon-separated path, starting with the least specific part.
>     There's an ..."
>
> Anybody know what the missing sentence(s) are?

It's missing in the source, too, but it's referring to the context as
used in completion styles.  I'm not sure how much is missing.

--
Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@ntlworld.com>