Hello, I am looking to remove the upper limits on the history size in zsh. In bash, and some other shells, this can be done by nullfying (note: not unsetting) HIST{,FILE}SIZE, and then making sure readline's "history-size" is -1. On zsh, doing the same thing with HISTSIZE and SAVEHIST results in HISTSIZE becoming 1, and SAVEHIST becoming 0. Setting an indiscriminately high number is not really appropriate -- I have years of (uniq'd by last usage) history that I would like to also import, and even that is fairly substantial: $ wc -l .bash_history 32539 .bash_history Since I don't have any plans for this size to decrease, using a high number is probably not a wise idea. How can I do this in zsh? Thanks.