On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 10:05:51AM -0400, Aaron Schrab wrote: > > I made a start awhile ago. I find what I've developed useful, but didn't > get it to the point where I was really ready to get it merged anywhere. The > work I've done so far is available from a branch in my fork of the > zsh-completions project on github: > > https://github.com/aschrab/zsh-completions/tree/openssl I'm glad to know that zsh completion for openssl exist. Thanks for what you've done, Aaron. I'll use it on my own system.