zsh-users
* zsh array subscripting with ksh comp behaviour
@ 2014-08-21 13:54 Jerry Rocteur
From: Jerry Rocteur @ 2014-08-21 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

My company gives us our default zsh in ksh compatibility mode.

I don't really like working this way so when I get a new shell I usually
just type zsh and load up my favourite options

I have noticed something strange, it is easy to solve but should this
really be default behaviour, I thought I'd report it.

] arr=(one two three)
] echo ${arr[0]}
one
] echo ${arr[1]}