On Fri, Oct 02, 2015 at 01:53:38PM -0700, Bart Schaefer wrote: > And delete that old bookmark. Yeah, we ought to discard the entire > old website contents and recreate only the valid new stuff, but ... The release script already takes care of deleting the old stuff. I just forgot to add a --delete to the rsync command line when uploading it to the website. I've run it with --delete and updated the README. Regards Simon -- + privacy is necessary + using gnupg http://gnupg.org + public key id: 0x92FEFDB7E44C32F9