On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 07:47:56AM +0100, Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri wrote: > Ok, so that's a feature I'll be turning off then. I prefer bog standard > command name and file name completion. Then you're missing one of the best features of zsh. Context sensitive completion is IMHO immensely useful and makes working in the shell much faster and more convenient. I'd recommend that you give zsh's completion system a try for some time. Regards Simon -- + privacy is necessary + using gnupg http://gnupg.org + public key id: 0x92FEFDB7E44C32F9